Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I Dropped the Ball

Some of my more regular readers will notice that my most recent post regarding the soccer ball has been deleted. My reason for deleting the post is as follows: While I do not provide my name or any personal information on my blog, many of my readers are family and friends and therefore are familiar with my "secret identity." It would not be unreasonable for the person who was mentioned in the post to find and read the post and recognize herself. I did not think I made any disparaging remarks about her in the post and didn't fault her for her opinion about the ball; however, as comments came in I wondered if the tone I intended came across effectively. As I consider the person my friend and hold her in high regard, I did not want her, or anyone else, to feel badly about the discussion on the blog. After receiving counsel from my husband, I decided to delete the post. I appreciate the frank and honest opinions given by those who commented. (And I'm keeping the ball.)

No comments:

Post a Comment